PRACTICE ANYTIME & ANYWHERE WITH YF ON DEMAND
What is YFOD (YogaFresh On Demand)?
Want instant and unlimited access to our growing collection of over 175+ premium online yoga, barre & meditation videos led by our community of YogaFresh teachers to practice any time and in any location and on any device? If so, then YFOD is for you! YFOD is an added benefit to our monthly unlimited members AND now also to students joining us for the first time with our New Client Intro Offer! New classes are added weekly and include multiple options for all levels of students to enjoy.
Getting started with YFOD
STEP 1: SIGN IN TO YFOD
STEP 2: PICK YOUR PRACTICE
Choose from the “Fresh & New” weekly classes that have just been released or pick from over 175+ premium YF classes and intensives that range from 15 to 60 minute options.
STEP 3: BEGIN YOUR PRACTICE
Tips for setting up your practice space:
After you have found a quiet space to roll out your yoga mat at home and before you begin your online YogaFresh class, her are a few suggestions for prop replacements if you don’t have any yoga props to use at home:
- Blocks – a big book, a pot from your kitchen, a small step stool
- Straps – the belt from your bathrobe, the belt from your jeans, a jump rope or a towel
- Bolster – couch cushions, pillows, rolled up blankets
- Barre – a flat backed chair, the kitchen counter top, the back of the couch
- Weights – Soup cans, filled water bottles, filled reusable shopping bags
- Resistance Band – a bungee cord,
- Ball – Rolled up towel or t-shirt