Whether you’re taking your very first YogaFresh class or are already an active member of our community, we’re so glad you’re with us.
Here are a few tips to help you (and those around you) have the best experience possible.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to class time. We lock the door when class is scheduled to begin. Latecomers will not be permitted into class and please do not knock if you are late.
- Remove your shoes at the front door and place them on the shoe racks. And, double-check that you take the correct shoes home after class.
- Turn off your cell phone, watches, or any other devices, or better yet, lock them in your car.
- Check-in for class at the reception desk. If you forget your mat, you can rent one for $2.00.
- Please let your teacher know about any medical conditions upon check-in.
- Be mindful of your voice/volume (especially in the practice rooms and common areas.) Other students may be in class or meditation.
- Be scent-free: no perfumes or colognes.
- Leave your bags or personal belongings in a locker which you’ll find in the back lobby area. Do not leave any jewelry or eyeglasses on the floor during class.
- Enjoy your class!