Getting ready to take your first YogaFresh class? Welcome! We are so happy that you’ve decided to join us and here are a few tips to help you (and those around you) have the best experience possible.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to class time as we lock the door when class is scheduled to begin. Latecomers will not be permitted into class and please do not knock if you are late.
- Don’t forget to bring/wear your mask upon arrival and in any common areas.
- Remove your shoes at the front door upon arrival and double check that you take the correct shoes home after class.
- Turn off your cell phone or better yet, leave it in your car.
- Sanitize your hands at one of our hand sanitizing stations or wash your hands.
- Sign in at the reception desk to check in for your class.
- Please let your teacher know about any medical conditions upon check-in and before class begins.
- Be mindful of your voice/volume (especially in the practice rooms and common areas) as other students may be in class or meditation.
- Be scent free: no perfumes or colognes.
- Please leave your bags or personal belongings in the locker area and do not leave any jewelry or eyeglasses on the floor.
- Enjoy your class!