Getting ready to take your first YogaFresh class? Welcome! We are so happy that you’ve decided to join us and here are a few tips to help you (and those around you) have the best experience possible.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class time as we lock the door when class is scheduled to begin. Latecomers will not be permitted into class and please do not knock if you are late.
- Remove your shoes at the front door upon arrival and double check that you take the correct shoes home after class.
- Turn off your cell phone or better yet, leave it in your car.
- Sign in at the reception desk to check in for your class.
- Please let your teacher know about any medical conditions upon check-in and before class begins.
- Be mindful of your voice/volume (especially in the practice rooms and common areas) as other students may be in class or meditation.
- Be scent free: no perfumes or colognes.
- Please leave your bags or personal belongings in the locker room and do not leave any jewelry or eyeglasses on the floor.
- If you rented a mat, please return your mat rental where you found it or ask where it should be put when your done.