NEW TO YOGA
Below are a few suggestions to to ensure your best experience possible.
GETTING STARTED AT YOGAFRESH?
We’re so excited you found us! Please view our current class schedule HERE or pick one up at the studio to get started at YogaFresh! All of our yoga classes are drop-in friendly and our studio is open 15 minutes before and after all classes and workshops. If you plan to attend a Barre class, please create a login and register online HERE as our barre classes have limited enrollment to ensure you the best experience possible. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class to meet your teacher and get any questions answered before class. If you’re new to YogaFresh and have never participated in a class with us previously, we have an Introductory Month of Unlimited Classes for only $49 just for you.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO YOGA, THESE CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS WOULD BE A GREAT OPTION TO START WITH (LISTED IN ORDER FROM LEAST TO MOST MOVEMENT):
- Yoga for Beginners Workshop (sign-up HERE)
- Unplug Meditation
- Restorative Yoga + Nidra
- Yin Yoga
- Soma Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Hatha + Meditation
- Soma Flow
- Yoga FreshFlow
- Align & Flow
- Hatha Fusion
- Hot Yoga
- Vinyasa + Deep Relaxation
- Twilight FreshFlow
- Vinyasa FreshFlow
- Barre Burn
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS AT YOGAFRESH:
- Make sure to be well hydrated prior to class and avoid heavy meals for at least two hours before class. Snacks and light meals are ok, but its best to practice yoga on an empty stomach as its uncomfortable to have food in the stomach when your bending, twisting and exerting yourself.
- Wear form-fitting excercize clothing that you can sweat in and is comfortable, yet functional to not distract you from your practice. We also offer both mens and womens clothing in our retail boutique.
- Please bring a mat (if you have one), bottle of water, towel and an open mind. Note: YF also rents mats for $1 and sells water.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO CONTINUE CLASSES AT YOGAFRESH AFTER YOUR INTRODUCTORY MONTH:
YF offers a variety of options to purchase single classes, packages or a membership that will fit your needs. Check out our pricing options HERE or contact our Yoga Advisor Brandi at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your options after your Intro Month and for assistance on finding the best classes just for you!